Friday, April 3, 2015

Chevron Remix

You may recall this quilt that I made in the fall as a Christmas present for one of my colleagues kids.



Since I had some left over HST's, I decided to keep them instead of tossing them and make a small baby quilt.  I had the rows sewn back in January but like normal was distracted by other quilts so put it aside until the other day.

Eventually the quilt came to the top of the pile and I laided it out on the flannel, played around with it and started sewing. I got the top all done and even added borders when I noticed that the one corner did not go diagonally like the rest of the quilt top.

What to do?  My friend Darlene would rip it out and fix it. Another quilter I know would say nothing is perfect, it adds character and leave it.

What do you think?

No comments: