Monday, August 10, 2015

L7 Black and white

In the spring of the year I made a quilt from Me and My Sister Designs called L7. I had been saving a collection of black and white prints for what seemed the longest time and finally decided this was the pattern for all those pieces of fabric. I must say it was a charm to work on as the pattern is simple to follow and it came together beautifully. The bad news was I had enough blocks that I could have made two KING size quilts. Needless to say in the quest for being thrifty, I put aside the left over blocks and decided that they would be quilts down the road. 

Sadly it took me a while to get the top done with all the other projects that I had on the go, but here she is.  I added a border around it, to pull it all together and I am pleased with how it looks. Please forgive me cause I thought I had taken a photo but when I went through my photos, I realized that I did not take the photo.

No comments: